Sunday, May 11, 2008

Preparedness

Preparedness

So as weeks go by I realize to do my job well requires being prepared.

I thought I was well prepared last week, however I realized as things went on that I could have been more prepared.

Mainly I thought to myself that it would have been awesome if I had made the macro's for initiative, attacks, and damage for each NPC ready, so that I didn't have to type "/roll d20+2" so many times.   So I've prepared that for this week.

I also should have been prepared for the conversation to go as it did.  I was hoping for a meaningful discussion of the warforged place in the world between the party and Blu.  However with the party typing responses it didn't have the "feel" of conversation so i cut it short.  Next time I'll demand people talk, even over each other, to simulate conversation.


2 comments:

skallawag said...

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it for the next few weeks.

Suddry said...

Come on! You know the first thing you set up are the bed, the TV, and the computer - and not necessarily in that order! The house is not going anywhere! PLAY!